THE OFFSPRING FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Own Band er You're Own Band

3 posters

Go down

My Own Band er You're Own Band Empty My Own Band er You're Own Band

Post by iPunkBaby13 Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:28 am

Unsigned. wanna hear all about ya band? what is your prosition? what do ya play? stuffs!!!! XD Big Grin

I don't have an actuall band nor any prosition members of any sort but am teh only singer though so that does count at all Cool Pirate

difficulty expiriencing the arts of electric guitar sounds and bass and drums and etc .... i sucks ! Rolling On The Floor Laughing Devil

singing with such a prolific passion and learning more so to be afar my shyness and do my thing

proof is to see it to believe but oh i will in teh near future uploads some of my fucking dope shit

Rock On! Cya Kidz Nerd
iPunkBaby13
iPunkBaby13
Adolescent
Adolescent

Location : a rad barrio of nothingtown and shit is fucked up @ iPunk's world XD

Back to top Go down

My Own Band er You're Own Band Empty Re: My Own Band er You're Own Band

Post by ADMINISTRATOR Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:24 am

Hehe, I don't have any band. I'm not good at playing instruments either Crying I really like to sing, but everyone around me keeps telling me that I totally suck... Sad Damn, guess I'm not musically-inclined after all... D'oh Sigh So what? Tongue I'll keep up the lousy work anyway, lol Rock On! Laughing Cool Big Grin Tongue

ADMINISTRATOR
Runs This Website
Runs This Website

https://theoffspring.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:49 pm

lol
I wish I had my own band, I love singing and playing guitar, but I'm shy:/ and that pisses me off coz when I'm alone it all sounds good but when sb comes around...It doesn't anymore:P
And I'm going to buy an electric guitar this week (if I'll FINALLY get my money)
YAY! Big Grin Big Grin

Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum